CATERING SERVICES
*L&J by Willie Gatpandan.
I've read a lot from happy brides about this catering team. Based on their blogs and information they are pretty much satisfied with the team's service. The rate is also affordable compared to other. So I decided to include them on my catering list.
*K by Cunanan Catering
This team is also one of the teams I'd say IN DEMAND. I notice that almost most of the weddings in Tagaytay are catered by K by Cunanan Catering. Brides are satisfied with the food and service. May I add that the styling is also great. MAY SINABI! And the rate is also SWAK to the budget. So this is actually one of the top caterings in our list.
*NARCISSUS
This team is actually my first choice. We haven't had any food tasting yet. But why they are my first choice? Hehe, it's because of the elegant styling. Our theme is fairy-tale and we would like to achieve that theme, and so far they are the team I know who can make our dream to reality. The package is reasonable and we're willing to spend some peso given the service and quality of the over all.
The reason why we didn't book this caterer is because they change the pricing so fast. Just one month when we requested for the package rate it was only around 180k per 100pax, but when we ask for the package a month after (we already planned to book this caterer) they sent us a different packages price this time a whooping 220k per 100pax. It feels like they are only upto the money. So we remove it on our list.
*Town's Delight the Caterer
This also added to our list just recently because of their good reviews and feedback. They have affordable packages and most are tied up to a venue. You can check their page here:
https://m.facebook.com/townsdelight/
Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions. I will really appreciate it if you can be part of our big day preparation. Thank you in advance.


No comments:
Post a Comment