Sunday, August 16, 2015

Wedding Gown Suppliers and Rates (2015)

As I mentioned in my first blog about our wedding's preparation, we are a bit too early. But I guess it's better than cramming and just settle for just OK because you don't have enough time to make it better. :)

This post is about my "Wedding Gown Supplier Hunt". :)

Our theme is Fairy tale. With the theme alone I know I want my gown to be like a princess, but of course I don't want to spend more than what we can afford. So I do the research for peg gowns and most of them are from one of the top designers here in Philippines. 

*Veluz Reyes,



 I love his designs, he can make the gown looks sexy without showing too much of the bride's skin. I love the details at the back of the gowns. I did inquire for the price of the gown that I want and it ranges to Php 40,000 for plain skirts, Php 60,000  for laced skirts and Php 100,000 for laced and with swarovski crystals. Our budget for my gown is Php 50,000. I know for sure that Veluz can make great simple gown but I really want mine with a bit sparkling effect. So I search and search for other designers that is also great and can offer a much affordable price.

*Estilo De Kasuotan, I checked their page on Facebook. The design of the gowns are good, so I tried to IM them. A representative replied she immediately asked me when is my wedding I said summer of 2017. She asked me how much is my budget for the gown I said for starting Php 35,000 but we're willing to stretch our budget if we can work together for my desired gown. I'm a little bit disappointed when she told me "Hindi kaya ng budget" without even asking what is the design or how much I can afford. It feels like she already judged my ability to make payments. I let go of them, even when they already ask the design of my peg gown. I already lost interest. 

*Malou B. Padernal Atelier.

I also found them on Facebook they are very accommodating and I feel welcome on how they reply to my inquiries. I sent them my peg gown design and the rate they gave me is very affordable Php 22,000 to Php 28,000. Great right? It's already a great deal but I would like to check other designers, so I told her I'll get back to her once I finalized my decision. Of course many many thanks for being so nice. :) You can inquire to them through onlin.  Here's their email: maloubpadernal@gmail.com

*Moira's Wedding Fashion Boutique, I sent email and my gown design but I haven't received any response yet. 

*Kristel Yulo, I read blogs and feedback about her designs. So far it's good and the price is within our budget. The only thing that makes me hesitant to get them is that it took a week or so before they can reply to my queries and when they do, the answer is not specific. :( So I cross them on my list.

*Gretchen Pichay.

Photo from her Facebook page. Pretty isn't it?
One of my top choices. She's good at answering my queries. And based on the design I like the rate of the gown she gave me is Php 60,000.00. You can email your inquiries to them here:
 gretchen_diane@yahoo.com

*Roxy Balgano.

She is actually my second choice. Her design is as good as those of the top designers of the country. She gave me Php 40,000.00 as a quotation of the gown I like. She's nice con very accommodating. You can search her page on Facebook and you can also inquire from there.

*Nino Angeles.

Yes! Yes! He's the one! I checked his designs on Facebook and those are GREAT! He even answered my queries personally (plus factor), and what I love most is that he don't want his bride to wear something that is replica so he designed something for me. I was so happy when he sent me a sketch of a gown with my name on it, even before I booked him. When I saw the design I felt in love with it. The price is within our budget so I booked him already without a second thought. :)  Sorry I will not post the sketch of the gow,  I want it to be a surprise for my fiance so let me keep it to myself for now. He is very friendly and I love how he handle our queries professionally and in a friendly manner at the same time. I highly recommend him for future brides out there! :)


Will be posting my updates soon..  ..
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestion. 

GOD bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment