UPDATED: JUNE 21,2016
So the venue hunting starts here... ... ...
Thanks to Google we were able to short list some of the venue we thought can give us the "this is it" feeling. Here's our list:
*Rosemont Gardens: on top of our list. We lurv the Taal View (based on the pictures and other blogs I've read). And the rate is within our budget. :) the only reason why we didn't book this venue is because of the spacing and the POSTE, my fiance is may paka-OC. He wants wide spaces, open air and lots of trees around.
*Beatriz Garden: The rate is within our budget, so far the blogs from other brides about the venue is good. We don't have any ocular visit yet so we want to give the place a chance.
*Angel's Field Garden: I already have an exchange email with one of the manager of the venue, I found the rates pricy but we still want to have a peak of it and see what it really looks like.
*Balai Taal: second peg venue because of the breathtaking pictures I've seen in blogs and reviews. :) Second because it's a bit pricy compare to our first choice but if it really can take my breath away, we will be willing to stretch our budget for it. :)
*Hillcreek Gardens: I just included it because my boyfriend's cousin which is also a soon to be bride said it's her peg for her wedding. The view of Taal is also great I just don't know why I don't have the feeling for the place.
*Casa Blanca: needs more review for this.
*Two Garden: also need more review about this venue.
Okay I think that's it for now. I wilt be posting soon about the progress of our hunt. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestion. :) I will be really really glad to hear from you.
Thanks for taking your time to read my post. :)
GOD bless!!

No comments:
Post a Comment